Saturday, June 5, 2010

6/5/2010 Weekly Update

Personal Progress: This week I have had th opportunity to research and study out different internship/career opportunities. I am very excited for the chance to finally graduate from college, and to go out into the world to start a career of my own. I was able to research  into an advertising company The Ad Group (T.A.G.) I found a couple of opportunities for employment and applied for the positions. I am also emailing back and forth with a company, Del Sol for a possible internship. I hope that before graduation I have a solid offer for employment.
Team Update: This week I am in charge of researching and looking into how to form and register and LLC. I think this is an excellent opportunity because one day I might might want to create my own company and I will have to know how to register the LLC.

No comments: