Saturday, June 19, 2010

6/19/2010 Weekly Update

Personal Progress: This week I had the opportunity to re-design my resume. I started thinking about my future and the opportunity to be able to work for a design company would be really exciting. However if I was to work for a company who places a lot of emphasis on designing I would need to take it up a notch in my personal designing and make myself look more marketable. So I decided to take my resume and revamp it, make it look more artistic and fun. I had a lot of fun deciding what to do with it, and I thought that I would make a completely new layout and design, and play around with it. Hopefully this week I can make the finishing touches on it because I have a job interview on Friday 6/25!
Team Progress: This week I have been assigned the topic of marketing for A Toy Company; they finally came up with a name. In particular I was asked to look up gorilla marketing. What is it that we can do to get the name and brand out into the market. I have also been researching the different chemicals and issues that a lot of toy companies have with recalls. This will help our client to better know what he is getting himself into, and what we can do to help him market his new toys and make them profitable.

No comments: