Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Personal Strategy Project Proposal

The industry I have selected is the Entertainment Industry.

Company #1: abc Televsion. abc is one of the major broadcasting companies in the United States. They carry many television shows as well as world leading news. I briefly worked for abc in Idaho Falls; Channel 8 News. I believe working for abc would give me the opportunity to use all of my skills and develop new ones to launch my career in the entertainment industry.

Company #2: Entertainment Weekly. EW is one of the most popular American magazines that focuses on celebrities and what is going on in the entertainment industry. I have never worked for a magazine and I think it would be a very fun and exciting company to work for.

What I could do to better myself and make myself more marketable to the entertainment industry is to research and learn more about the entertainment industry and learn what it is each company does, and what their main focus is in the market.

Weekly Plan:
I plan on taking time to research and learn more about the industry, and figure out what it takes to break through into the entertainment industry. I will choose a news anchor or a writer, and study them and what they did in school and how it is they made it into the industry.

No comments: