Saturday, July 3, 2010

7/3/2010 Weekly Post

Personal Progress: This week I received a job offer. It is really cool to see that all the progress I have made throughout my college career to finally be coming to life. I have been working so hard to get a job someday to be able to support myself and my family. The job is a marketing design intern, with the opportunity for full time employment after. I am just really excited. I am still waiting to hear back from Del Sol to see if I've received their internship. I have been working on more of my design skills this week. I was asked by a friend to create a poster for an upcoming event. I looked-up some cool tutorials online and also asked a friend of mine for some insights on how I could get the job done, so far the poster is coming along nicely and I will be done with it soon.
Team Progress: This week we are working to finalize our research and start putting together the results, analyzing and writing them up. I am still looking into the company Big Squirt, and their management and how they started their company and what our company needs to do to become successful. We have to come up with a protection recommendation for our client, a marketing strategy, pricing and the future of the company. I am really pleased with all the work our team has done, and am anticipating the final project and presentation we will present to our client.

No comments: